Our martial arts kids summer camps are open to everyone.
If you are in the Highlands Ranch, Lone Tree, Littleton, Centennial, Parker, Englewood, Cherry Creek or any of the South Metro Denver area and looking for a Kids Summer Camp, Gracie Barra Centennial Jiu-Jitsu is the place for you.
No prior martial arts experience is required! Our kids summer camp is led by a highly-qualified martial arts instructor with years of experience teaching children. There’s no one more qualified to give your child the best summer vacation of his or her life. Classes taught during our GBK Camp offer instruction in the following topics: • Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu • Self-Defense • Bullying Prevention If you have a child between the ages of 5 and 14 years, then I urge you to get him or her involved in our GBK Camp this summer. Your child will gain confidence, discipline, respect for others, and learn life skills that will help shape him or her into a stronger adult.
How much does it cost? The cost to participate in our 5 day Kids Summer Camp is only $199. There is a discount available for our adult students who wish to register their kids or a family member in our camp. Current Gracie Barra students pay just $149! That’s less than $10 per hour at our Summer Camp. Family rates and referral discounts available. 3 Day Camp Also Available, Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Prices Start at only $125 for Non GB Members and $99 for GB Members.
Monday June 25th Thru Friday June 19th, 9am – 12pm Daily. and Monday July 23rd to July 27th
Our camp will:
• Increase your child’s self-confidence and self-esteem
• Improve your child’s focus and self-discipline, leading to better behavior and better grades
• Provide your child with the skills and self-confidence to stand up to bullies and to avoid peer
• Improve your child’s fitness level and athletic ability, while providing a constructive outlet for his or
her youthful energy
• Provide your child with valuable, tested, real self-defense skills
• Build life skills that will stay with your child
• Learn new skills and have a great time while making new friends
8:40 – Doors open
9:00am – Class starts
9:00-9:15am – Warm up
9:15-9:45am – Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu/Technique & Drills
9:45-10:15am – Game
10:15-10:30am – Self Defense – Anti Bullying
10:30-11:00am – Snack Break
11:00-11:20am – Gracie Jiu-Jitsu history class
11:20-12pm – Game
12:00pm Closing • Parents should arrive by 12 Noon to pick up campers.
For tickets to June 25th week Click Here
For tickets to July 23rd week Click Here
To find out more about our GBK Camps, pick up the phone right now and call 855-548-5488! One of our associates will be happy to assist you.