Our martial arts summer camps are open to everyone.
No prior martial arts experience is required! Our summer camp is led by a highly-qualified martial arts instructor with years of experience teaching children. There’s no one more qualified to give your child the best summer vacation of his or her life. Classes taught during our GBK Camp offer instruction in the following topics:
• Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu
• Bullying Prevention
If you have a child between the ages of 3 and 13 years, then I urge you to get him or her involved in our GBK Camp this summer. Your child will gain confidence, discipline, respect for others, and learn life skills that will help shape him or her into a stronger adult.
Monday July 15th Thru Friday July 19th, 8am – 11am Daily.
Our camp will:
• Increase your child’s self-confidence and self-esteem
• Improve your child’s focus and self-discipline, leading to better behavior and better grades
• Provide your child with the skills and self-confidence to stand up to bullies and to avoid peer pressure
• Improve your child’s fitness level and athletic ability, while providing a constructive outlet for his or her youthful energy
• Provide your child with valuable, tested, real self-defense skills
• Build life skills that will stay with your child
• Learn new skills and have a great time while making new friends
7:45 am – Doors open
8:00 am – 8:15 am Workout
8:15 am – 9:00 am – Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Techniques
9:00 am – 9:20 am – Drills
9:20 am – 9:50 am – Snack Break
9:50 am – 10:20 am – Anti Bullying Class
10:20 am – 10:45 am – Games
10:45 am -11:00 am – Gracie Barra History Class
11:00 am Closing (Parents should arrive by 11 am to pick up campers.)
To find out more or register your child for our GB RSM Kids Camp, pick up the phone right now and call (949) 205-5053! One of our associates will be happy to assist you.
PAYMENT OPTIONS FOR CAMPER FEES
ENROLL (Charter School)
Gracie Barra Rancho Santa Margarita
29911 Aventura Suite A
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688